T-shirt Design Competition
Due to popular demand, the deadline for our t-shirt design competition has been extended until Friday the 15th of December.
Get your designs in to have your image featured on our 2018 range of t-shirts.
People often ask when we will be getting new t-shirts, but we need your help!
We are calling on all turtle-loving designers to participate in our T-Shirt Design Contest
The winner's design will be marketed through the Sea Turtle Foundation merchandise website (www.seaturtlefoundation.org/store/) and all profits will contribute to turtle conservation projects.
Get your creative juices flowing and start designing.
The brief is simple, anything that expresses your love of turtles
- Must include an image of a turtle and may incorporate our tag line ‘Turtles for Tomorrow’ (though not compulsory)
- Design suitable to be printed on coloured/dark background
- Will be screen-printed on the front or back of a cotton T-shirt
- Does not contain offensive images or words or copyrighted materials
- Must be the original artwork of the entrant
- The Sea Turtle Foundation logo can be provided upon request if you would like to incorporate this into your design
- Please save images at 300dpi at the intended print size.
- The following files: .pdf .tif .eps .psd .ai .jpg (hi res) are accepted,
- Microsoft Office Documents, publisher or .gif files are not accepted.
Competition closes at 5.00pm AEST on Friday the 15th of December. Finalist designs will be selected by Sea Turtle Foundation staff and directors. These designs will then be displayed on the Sea Turtle Foundation website and the top design will be selected by a public vote printed and in time for our Christmas promotion in December.
1st place will receive $100 (AUD) and a t-shirt with their winning design printed on it.
The winner will also be acknowledged in all promotional materials on-line and wherever our t-shirts are sold.
Entries and questions can be emailed to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
The winning design and finalist entries will become the property of the Sea Turtle Foundation. Finalist entries may also be used for other promotional materials such as reusable shopping bags, drink coolers etc. upon negotiation with the artist.
Sea Turtle Foundation reserves the right to reject any entry it finds to be offensive, abusive, does not represent the views or values of the Sea Turtle Foundation or does not meet the design standard or specifications required.
Sea Turtle Foundation’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winning and/or losing entries.
These Terms and Conditions can be downloaded here